These authors contributed equally to this work.
Calpain cleavage and inactivation of the sodium calcium exchanger-3 occur downstream of Aβ in Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 49–59, February 2014
How to Cite
Atherton, J., Kurbatskaya, K., Bondulich, M., Croft, C. L., Garwood, C. J., Chhabra, R., Wray, S., Jeromin, A., Hanger, D. P. and Noble, W. (2014), Calpain cleavage and inactivation of the sodium calcium exchanger-3 occur downstream of Aβ in Alzheimer's disease. Aging Cell, 13: 49–59. doi: 10.1111/acel.12148
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2013 08:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0700355
- NIHR BRC for Mental Health
- Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- National Council for Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP) Association
Total views by type:
Publication date: 18 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 18 Sep 2013 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 1495
- Total PDF views: 762
- Total HTML views: 733
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.