Surface L-type Ca2+ channel expression levels are increased in aged hippocampus
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 111–120, February 2014
How to Cite
Núñez-Santana, F. L., Oh, M. M., Antion, M. D., Lee, A., Hell, J. W. and Disterhoft, J. F. (2014), Surface L-type Ca2+ channel expression levels are increased in aged hippocampus. Aging Cell, 13: 111–120. doi: 10.1111/acel.12157
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: AG008796, AG017139, AG017502, DC009433, HL087120
- Carver Research Program of Excellence Award
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1