Surface L-type Ca2+ channel expression levels are increased in aged hippocampus
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 111–120, February 2014
How to Cite
Núñez-Santana, F. L., Oh, M. M., Antion, M. D., Lee, A., Hell, J. W. and Disterhoft, J. F. (2014), Surface L-type Ca2+ channel expression levels are increased in aged hippocampus. Aging Cell, 13: 111–120. doi: 10.1111/acel.12157
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: AG008796, AG017139, AG017502, DC009433, HL087120
- Carver Research Program of Excellence Award
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Oct 2013. Cumulative views from 1 Oct 2013 - 1 Sep 2015.
- Total views: 1898
- Total PDF views: 1007
- Total HTML views: 891
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.