Aging and sleep deprivation induce the unfolded protein response in the pancreas: implications for metabolism
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 131–141, February 2014
How to Cite
Naidoo, N., Davis, J. G., Zhu, J., Yabumoto, M., Singletary, K., Brown, M., Galante, R., Agarwal, B. and Baur, J. A. (2014), Aging and sleep deprivation induce the unfolded protein response in the pancreas: implications for metabolism. Aging Cell, 13: 131–141. doi: 10.1111/acel.12158
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2013 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: DK 19525
- IOA. Grant Number: AG23500
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 12 Nov 2013 - 1 May 2015.
- Total views: 3472
- Total PDF views: 998
- Total HTML views: 2474
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.