MicroRNA-7 inhibition rescues age-associated loss of epidermal growth factor receptor and hyaluronan-dependent differentiation in fibroblasts
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 235–244, April 2014
How to Cite
Midgley, A. C., Bowen, T., Phillips, A. O. and Steadman, R. (2014), MicroRNA-7 inhibition rescues age-associated loss of epidermal growth factor receptor and hyaluronan-dependent differentiation in fibroblasts. Aging Cell, 13: 235–244. doi: 10.1111/acel.12167
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- Research Into Aging/Age. Grant Number: 358
- Kidney Wales Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 3Hyaluronan Signaling and Turnover, 2014,, , , ,