MicroRNA-7 inhibition rescues age-associated loss of epidermal growth factor receptor and hyaluronan-dependent differentiation in fibroblasts
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 235–244, April 2014
How to Cite
Midgley, A. C., Bowen, T., Phillips, A. O. and Steadman, R. (2014), MicroRNA-7 inhibition rescues age-associated loss of epidermal growth factor receptor and hyaluronan-dependent differentiation in fibroblasts. Aging Cell, 13: 235–244. doi: 10.1111/acel.12167
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- Research Into Aging/Age. Grant Number: 358
- Kidney Wales Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 12 Nov 2013 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 2006
- Total PDF views: 1006
- Total HTML views: 1000
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.