Secreted protein acidic and rich in cysteine internalization and its age-related alterations in skeletal muscle progenitor cells
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 175–184, February 2014
How to Cite
Nakamura, K., Yamanouchi, K. and Nishihara, M. (2014), Secreted protein acidic and rich in cysteine internalization and its age-related alterations in skeletal muscle progenitor cells. Aging Cell, 13: 175–184. doi: 10.1111/acel.12168
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 24-7714, 23228004, 21221008, 25292185
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Welfare Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 1SPARC mediates metastatic cooperation between CSC and non-CSC prostate cancer cell subpopulations, Molecular Cancer, 2014, 13, 1, 237, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,