Equal last author.
A novel approach to rapidly prevent age-related cognitive decline
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 351–359, April 2014
How to Cite
Adlard, P. A., Sedjahtera, A., Gunawan, L., Bray, L., Hare, D., Lear, J., Doble, P., Bush, A. I., Finkelstein, D. I. and Cherny, R. A. (2014), A novel approach to rapidly prevent age-related cognitive decline. Aging Cell, 13: 351–359. doi: 10.1111/acel.12178
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 11:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- The Australian Research Council and Prana Biotechnology
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Dec 2013. Cumulative views from 4 Dec 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 18525
- Total PDF views: 16852
- Total HTML views: 1673
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.