Genome-wide DNA methylation changes with age in disease-free human skeletal muscle
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 360–366, April 2014
How to Cite
Zykovich, A., Hubbard, A., Flynn, J. M., Tarnopolsky, M., Fraga, M. F., Kerksick, C., Ogborn, D., MacNeil, L., Mooney, S. D. and Melov, S. (2014), Genome-wide DNA methylation changes with age in disease-free human skeletal muscle. Aging Cell, 13: 360–366. doi: 10.1111/acel.12180
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2013 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 LM009722, U54-HG004028, UL1DE019608
- Glenn Foundation for Medical Research
- Buck Trust
- CIHR – Institute of Aging