These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ventriculomegaly associated with ependymal gliosis and declines in barrier integrity in the aging human and mouse brain
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 340–350, April 2014
How to Cite
Shook, B. A., Lennington, J. B., Acabchuk, R. L., Halling, M., Sun, Y., Peters, J., Wu, Q., Mahajan, A., Fellows, D. W. and Conover, J. C. (2014), Ventriculomegaly associated with ependymal gliosis and declines in barrier integrity in the aging human and mouse brain. Aging Cell, 13: 340–350. doi: 10.1111/acel.12184
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 05:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- NINDS. Grant Number: NS05033
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P50 AG05681, P01 AG03991, R01 AG021910, P50 MH071616, U24 RR021382, R01 MH56584, R24 MH068855