Reductions in serum IGF-1 during aging impair health span
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 408–418, June 2014
How to Cite
Gong, Z., Kennedy, O., Sun, H., Wu, Y., Williams, G. A., Klein, L., Cardoso, L., Matheny, R. W., Hubbard, G. B., Ikeno, Y., Farrar, R. P., Schaffler, M. B., Adamo, M. L., Muzumdar, R. H. and Yakar, S. (2014), Reductions in serum IGF-1 during aging impair health span. Aging Cell, 13: 408–418. doi: 10.1111/acel.12188
All authors concur with the submission. The material submitted for publication has not been previously reported and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 05:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Numbers: AR054919, AR055141
- UTHSCSA PREF
- IGF1/Insulin Signaling in Aging – Project 1 (MLA). Grant Number: AG13319
- Glenn Foundation for Medical Research
Total views by type:
Publication date: 30 Dec 2013. Cumulative views from 30 Dec 2013 - 1 Mar 2017.
- Total views: 3685
- Total PDF views: 2554
- Total HTML views: 1131
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.