Rapamycin decreases DNA damage accumulation and enhances cell growth of WRN-deficient human fibroblasts
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 573–575, June 2014
How to Cite
Saha, B., Cypro, A., Martin, G. M. and Oshima, J. (2014), Rapamycin decreases DNA damage accumulation and enhances cell growth of WRN-deficient human fibroblasts. Aging Cell, 13: 573–575. doi: 10.1111/acel.12190
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2013 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R24CA78088/R24AG042328
- Ellison Medical Foundation
- American Heart Association
|acel12190-sup-0001-Supplementmaterials.docx||Word document||30K||Data S1. Experimental procedures.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.