A dual role for integrin-linked kinase and β1-integrin in modulating cardiac aging
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 431–440, June 2014
How to Cite
Nishimura, M., Kumsta, C., Kaushik, G., Diop, S. B., Ding, Y., Bisharat-Kernizan, J., Catan, H., Cammarato, A., Ross, R. S., Engler, A. J., Bodmer, R., Hansen, M. and Ocorr, K. (2014), A dual role for integrin-linked kinase and β1-integrin in modulating cardiac aging. Aging Cell, 13: 431–440. doi: 10.1111/acel.12193
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- American Heart Association
- Ellison Medical Foundation
- National Institutes of Health