A dual role for integrin-linked kinase and β1-integrin in modulating cardiac aging
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 431–440, June 2014
How to Cite
Nishimura, M., Kumsta, C., Kaushik, G., Diop, S. B., Ding, Y., Bisharat-Kernizan, J., Catan, H., Cammarato, A., Ross, R. S., Engler, A. J., Bodmer, R., Hansen, M. and Ocorr, K. (2014), A dual role for integrin-linked kinase and β1-integrin in modulating cardiac aging. Aging Cell, 13: 431–440. doi: 10.1111/acel.12193
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- American Heart Association
- Ellison Medical Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Jan 2014. Cumulative views from 9 Jan 2014 - 1 Dec 2016.
- Total views: 2112
- Total PDF views: 1186
- Total HTML views: 926
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.