Superoxide signaling in perivascular adipose tissue promotes age-related artery stiffness
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 576–578, June 2014
How to Cite
Fleenor, B. S., Eng, J. S., Sindler, A. L., Pham, B. T., Kloor, J. D. and Seals, D. R. (2014), Superoxide signaling in perivascular adipose tissue promotes age-related artery stiffness. Aging Cell, 13: 576–578. doi: 10.1111/acel.12196
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 05:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 AG013038, T32 HL007822, T32 AG000279
This article has been cited by:
- 1Chronic hydroxytyrosol feeding modulates glutathione-mediated oxido-reduction pathways in adipose tissue: A nutrigenomic study, Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 2014, 24, 10, 1144, , ,