The contribution of visceral fat to improved insulin signaling in Ames dwarf mice
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 497–506, June 2014
How to Cite
Menon, V., Zhi, X., Hossain, T., Bartke, A., Spong, A., Gesing, A. and Masternak, M. M. (2014), The contribution of visceral fat to improved insulin signaling in Ames dwarf mice. Aging Cell, 13: 497–506. doi: 10.1111/acel.12201
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- National Institute on Aging of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AG032290, P01AG031736
- Polish National Science Centre. Grant Number: 507/1-107-05/507-10-050
This article has been cited by:
- 1Insulin sensitivity in long-living Ames dwarf mice, AGE, 2014, 36, 5, , , ,