Maternal caloric restriction partially rescues the deleterious effects of advanced maternal age on offspring
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 623–630, August 2014
How to Cite
Gribble, K. E., Jarvis, G., Bock, M. and Mark Welch, D. B. (2014), Maternal caloric restriction partially rescues the deleterious effects of advanced maternal age on offspring. Aging Cell, 13: 623–630. doi: 10.1111/acel.12217
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- National Institute on Aging Division of Aging Biology. Grant Number: R01 AG037960-01
- Ellison Medical Foundation/American Federation
- Aging Research Postdoctoral Fellows in Aging Research Program
- Neil Cornell Career Development Award
|acel12217-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||131K||Table S1 Life span, fecundity and body size of mothers and offspring.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.