Insulin-like growth factor-1 regulates the SIRT1-p53 pathway in cellular senescence
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 669–678, August 2014
How to Cite
Tran, D., Bergholz, J., Zhang, H., He, H., Wang, Y., Zhang, Y., Li, Q., Kirkland, J. L. and Xiao, Z.-X. (2014), Insulin-like growth factor-1 regulates the SIRT1-p53 pathway in cellular senescence. Aging Cell, 13: 669–678. doi: 10.1111/acel.12219
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- National Key Basic Research Program (973 Program) of China. Grant Number: 2012CB910700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81330054, 31171362, 31350110216
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA79804, AG31736, AG13925
Fig. S1 Prolonged IGF-1 treatment induces cellular senescence in cancer cells.
Fig. S2 IGF-1 treatment does not affect the SIRT1–DBC1 interaction.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.