Shared signatures of social stress and aging in peripheral blood mononuclear cell gene expression profiles
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 954–957, October 2014
How to Cite
Snyder-Mackler, N., Somel, M. and Tung, J. (2014), Shared signatures of social stress and aging in peripheral blood mononuclear cell gene expression profiles. Aging Cell, 13: 954–957. doi: 10.1111/acel.12239
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1R01-GM102562, P30-AG034424, T32AG000139-25
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SMA-1306134
- European Molecular Biology Organization. Grant Number: EMBO ALTF 1475–2010
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. Grant Number: TÜBİTAK 2232, project no: 114C040
|acel12239-sup-0001-FigS1.eps||image/eps||30K||Fig. S1 Genes in concordant and significantly correlated co-enriched aging-related categories (solid line) are the most evenly expressed across tissues.|
|acel12239-sup-0002-TableS1.docx||Word document||123K||Table S1 The 472 genes that are significantly associated with older age and lower dominance rank in the same direction.|
|acel12239-sup-0003-TableS2.docx||Word document||62K||Table S2 Comparison of different false discovery rate thresholds.|
|acel12239-sup-0004-TableS3.docx||Word document||97K||Table S3 Co-enriched aging-related gene ontology categories.|
|acel12239-sup-0005_SupportingInformation.docx||Word document||200K||Data S1 Supplemental methods.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.