Alteration in the Wnt microenvironment directly regulates molecular events leading to pulmonary senescence
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Aging Cell published by the Anatomical Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 838–849, October 2014
How to Cite
Kovacs, T., Csongei, V., Feller, D., Ernszt, D., Smuk, G., Sarosi, V., Jakab, L., Kvell, K., Bartis, D. and Pongracz, J. E. (2014), Alteration in the Wnt microenvironment directly regulates molecular events leading to pulmonary senescence. Aging Cell, 13: 838–849. doi: 10.1111/acel.12240
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- European Union and the State of Hungary
- European Social Fund . Grant Number: TÁMOP-4.2.4.A/ 2-11/1-2012-0001
- National Excellence Program