Presented at the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine annual meeting, Chicago, IL, June 2012.
Assessing the Influence of Insulation on Intravenous Fluid Infusion Temperature
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1309–1312, November 2012
How to Cite
ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2012; 19, 1309–1312 © 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!