The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Rural Clinical Experiences for Emergency Medicine Residents: A Curriculum Template
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1287–1293, November 2012
How to Cite
ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2012; 19, 1287–1293 © 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- 2Curriculum Development for Medical Education: A Six-step Approach, 2nd ed. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2009., , (eds).
- 8Factors correlated with surgery resident choice to practice general surgery in a rural area. J Surg Educ. 2009; 66:319–24..
- 10We're failing our residents: training ED docs for the real world. EM News. 2010; 32:5,24–6., , , , .
- 15U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. Hospital Compare: Find a Hospital. Available at: www.hospitalcompare.hhs.gov/hospital-search.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport = 1. Accessed Aug 15, 2012.
- 16ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Emergency Medicine. Available at: www.acgme.org/acWebsite/downloads/RRC_ progReq/110emergencymed07012007.pdf. Accessed Aug 14, 2012.
- 17Emergency Medicine Network. National Emergency Department Inventory - USA. Available at: http://www.emnet-usa.org/nedi/nedi_usa.htm. Accessed Aug 14, 2012.
- 18A comparison of emergency medicine resident clinical experience in a rural versus urban emergency department. Rural Remote Health. 2010; 10:1442., , , , .