The study was funded by Ethicon, Inc., Somerville, NJ; Dr. Singer is on the Speakers Bureau of Ethicon, Inc.
Original Research Contribution
A Comparative Study of the Surgically Relevant Mechanical Characteristics of the Topical Skin Adhesives
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1281–1286, November 2012
How to Cite
ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2012; 19, 1281–1286 © 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- 3An Evaluation of Acute Incisional Strength With TraumaSeal Surgical Tissue Adhesive Wound Closure. Leonia, NJ: Dimensional Analysis Systems, 1995..
- 6National Institutes of Health. Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 1996.
- 8Incisional wound healing. Model analysis of wound breaking strength. In: DiPietro LA, Burns AL (eds). Methods in Molecular Medicine, vol 78: Wound Healing: Methods and Protocols. Totowa, NJ: Humana Press Inc., 2003, pp 37–54., .
- 9A 28-day study of the effect of Coated VICRYL* Plus Antibacterial Suture (coated polyglactin 910 suture with triclosan) on wound healing in guinea pig linear incisional skin wounds. Surg Infect (Larchmt). 2002; 3(Suppl 1):S89–98., , , .