The author has no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Reflections on the Consensus Process: A Leadership Role for Emergency Medicine in Educational Scholarship and Practice Across Health Care
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: 2012 AEM Consensus Conference Special Issue: Education Research in Emergency Medicine: Opportunities, Challenges, and Strategies for Success. Guest Editors: John Burton, Terry Kowalenko, Richard Lammers
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1333–1335, December 2012
How to Cite
ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2012; 19: 1333–1335 © 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- 1Bowles LT, Sirica CM (eds). The Role of Emergency Medicine in the Future of American Medical Care. Proceedings of the Josiah Macy, Jr, Foundation Conference, Williamsburg, VA, April 17–20, 1994. New York: Josiah Macy, Jr Foundation, 1995.
- 2Healing the Schism: Epidemiology, Medicine, and the Public's Health. New York, NY: Springer-Verlag, 1991..
- 3Emergency medicine and the Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program. Newsletter of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine. 1997(Sept);IX:4..
- 6The status of human simulation training in emergency medicine residency programs. Simul Healthc. 2006;1(Spec no.):18–21., , , .
- 7Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Emergency medicine consensus conference examines the role health care simulation in developing clinical expertise. AHRQ Res Activities. 2009;341:10–13.
- 9Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research. Improving Patient Safety through Simulation Research. Available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-HS-10-018.html. Accessed Oct 3, 2012.
- 11American Board of Medical Specialties. Proceedings of the American Board of Medical Specialties Workshop on Simulation and the Maintenance of Certification Program. April 12–14, 2010; Chicago, IL.