The authors thank our conference benefactors, Society for Academic Medicine (SAEM), American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors (CORD), and Emergency Medicine Residents' Association (EMRA), as well as the departments and institutions at the Chair's Circle and Patrons contribution levels who generously funded our activities for a successful conference effort.
Executive Summary: Education Research in Emergency Medicine—Opportunities, Challenges, and Strategies for Success
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: 2012 AEM Consensus Conference Special Issue: Education Research in Emergency Medicine: Opportunities, Challenges, and Strategies for Success. Guest Editors: John Burton, Terry Kowalenko, Richard Lammers
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1319–1322, December 2012
How to Cite
ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2012; 19: 1319–1322 © 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- 4The ACGME Outcomes Project. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/outcome/about/aboutHome.asp. Accessed Oct 1, 2011.
- 6The American Board of Emergency Medicine. Homepage. Available at: http://www.abem.org. Accessed Oct 11, 2011.
- 7Institute of Medicine, Committee on Health Care in America. Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2001.