The journal apologizes, but the list of participants for this breakout session is unavailable.
Developing and Assessing Initiatives Designed to Improve Clinical Teaching Performance
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: 2012 AEM Consensus Conference Special Issue: Education Research in Emergency Medicine: Opportunities, Challenges, and Strategies for Success. Guest Editors: John Burton, Terry Kowalenko, Richard Lammers
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1350–1353, December 2012
How to Cite
ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2012; 19: 1350–1353 © 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
This paper reports on a workshop session of the 2012 Academic Emergency Medicine consensus conference, “Education Research in Emergency Medicine: Opportunities, Challenges, and Strategies for Success,” May 9, 2012, Chicago, IL.
The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- 7Successful Faculty in Academic Medicine: Essential Skills and How to Acquire Them. New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company, 1990., , , , .
- 11Evaluating Training Programs: The Four Levels. San Francisco, CA: Barrett-Koehler, 1997..
- 13Faculty perceptions and practice impact of a faculty development workshop on emergency medicine teaching. CJEM. 2005; 7:321–7., , .