The list of breakout session participants can be found as the appendix of a related article on page 1486.
Assessing Patient Care: Summary of the Breakout Group on Assessment of Observable Learner Performance
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: 2012 AEM Consensus Conference Special Issue: Education Research in Emergency Medicine: Opportunities, Challenges, and Strategies for Success. Guest Editors: John Burton, Terry Kowalenko, Richard Lammers
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1379–1389, December 2012
How to Cite
ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2012; 19: 1379–1389 © 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
The paper reports on a breakout track of the Academic Emergency Medicine consensus conference “Education Research In Emergency Medicine: Opportunities, Challenges, and Strategies for Success” held May 9, 2012, in Chicago, IL.
The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Relationship between reflection ability and clinical performance: A cross-sectional and retrospective-longitudinal correlational cohort study in midwifery, Midwifery, 2015, 31, 1, 90, , , ,