Breakout Participants: Michael Gisondi, Amy Kontrick, Nathan Kuppermann, Brandon Maughan, Douglas McGee, Craig Newgard, Mike Radeos, Mark Sahor, Kane Vacca, Adam Wilson, and Paul Zgyurzynski.
An Agenda for Increasing Grant Funding of Emergency Medicine Education Research
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: 2012 AEM Consensus Conference Special Issue: Education Research in Emergency Medicine: Opportunities, Challenges, and Strategies for Success. Guest Editors: John Burton, Terry Kowalenko, Richard Lammers
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1434–1441, December 2012
How to Cite
ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2012; 19: 1434–1441 © 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
This manuscript is based on proceedings from the 2012 Academic Emergency Medicine consensus conference “Education Research in Emergency Medicine: Opportunities, Challenges, and Strategies for Success,” held on May 9, 2012, in Chicago, IL.
The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Expertise, Time, Money, Mentoring, and Reward: Systemic Barriers That Limit Education Researcher Productivity—Proceedings From the AAMC GEA Workshop, Journal of Graduate Medical Education, 2014, 6, 3, 430, , , , , , ,