The fellowship at LMY's institution is supported by the Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute (OCTRI), grant UL1 RR024140 from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. The fellowship at WCC's institution is supported by the Harbor-UCLA Department of Emergency Medicine and the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
Creating Educational Leaders: Experiences with Two Education Fellowships in Emergency Medicine
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Special Issue: 2012 AEM Consensus Conference Special Issue: Education Research in Emergency Medicine: Opportunities, Challenges, and Strategies for Success. Guest Editors: John Burton, Terry Kowalenko, Richard Lammers
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1481–1485, December 2012
How to Cite
ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2012; 19: 1481–1485 © 2012 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
The authors have no potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!