Presented at the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine annual meeting, Chicago, IL, May 2012; and the International Stroke Conference, New Orleans, LA, February 2012.
Original Research Contribution
Does Preexisting Antiplatelet Treatment Influence Postthrombolysis Intracranial Hemorrhage in Community-treated Ischemic Stroke Patients? An Observational Study
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 146–154, February 2013
How to Cite
ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE 2013; 20, 146–154 © 2013 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
This trial was supported by grant R01-NS-050372 from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
The authors have no potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
A related commentary appears on page 209.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Prior antiplatelet agent use and outcomes after intravenous thrombolysis with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator in acute ischemic stroke: a meta-analysis of cohort studies and randomized controlled trials, International Journal of Stroke, 2015, 10, 3, , , , , ,