The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
Original Research Contribution
Provision of Out-of-hospital Analgesia to Older Fallers With Suspected Fractures: Above Par, but Opportunities for Improvement Exist
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 761–768, August 2013
How to Cite
Academic Emergency Medicine 2013; 20:761–768 © 2013 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.