Dr. Carpenter, an associate editor for this journal, had no role in the peer review or publication decision for this paper. The authors have no relevant financial information or potential conflicts of interest to disclose.
A Profile of Acute Care in an Aging America: Snowball Sample Identification and Characterization of United States Geriatric Emergency Departments in 2013
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 337–346, March 2014
How to Cite
Academic Emergency Medicine 2014;21:337–346 © 2014 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!