This research was supported by grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (R21 DA28645), the Lifespan/Tufts/Brown Centers for AIDS Research (P30 AI042853), and the Gilead Foundation and by an unrestricted donation of rapid hepatitis C test kits from OraSure Technologies, Inc. ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT01419899. Dr. Merchant, an associate editor for this journal, had no role in the peer-review process or publication decision for this paper.
Brief Intervention to Increase Emergency Department Uptake of Combined Rapid Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Hepatitis C Screening Among a Drug Misusing Population
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
© 2014 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 752–767, July 2014
How to Cite
Academic Emergency Medicine 2014;21:752–767 © 2014 by the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R21 DA28645
- Lifespan/Tufts/Brown Centers for AIDS Research. Grant Number: P30 AI042853
- Gilead Foundation
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. Grant Number: NCT01419899
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.