Circadian Misalignment, Reward-Related Brain Function, and Adolescent Alcohol Involvement
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 558–565, April 2013
How to Cite
Hasler, B. P. and Clark, D. B. (2013), Circadian Misalignment, Reward-Related Brain Function, and Adolescent Alcohol Involvement. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 558–565. doi: 10.1111/acer.12003
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K01DA032557, R01AA016482, P50DA05605, T32HL082610
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Grant Number: SPH00010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.