Proteomic Analysis of Bovine Axonemes Exposed to Acute Alcohol: Role of Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase and Heat Shock Protein 90 in Cilia Stimulation
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 609–615, April 2013
How to Cite
Simet, S. M., Pavlik, J. A. and Sisson, J. H. (2013), Proteomic Analysis of Bovine Axonemes Exposed to Acute Alcohol: Role of Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase and Heat Shock Protein 90 in Cilia Stimulation. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 609–615. doi: 10.1111/acer.12014
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: F32AA019859, R37AA008769
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.