Modulation of α5 Subunit-Containing GABAA Receptors Alters Alcohol Drinking by Rhesus Monkeys
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 624–634, April 2013
How to Cite
Rüedi-Bettschen, D., Rowlett, J. K., Rallapalli, S., Clayton, T., Cook, J. M. and Platt, D. M. (2013), Modulation of α5 Subunit-Containing GABAA Receptors Alters Alcohol Drinking by Rhesus Monkeys. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 624–634. doi: 10.1111/acer.12018
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.