The authors are not funded in any projects by the tobacco, alcohol, pharmaceutical, or gaming industries, or anybody substantially funded by one of these organizations. The authors have entered into an agreement with Red Bull GmbH regarding the supply of placebo samples. However, research design, data collection, analysis interpretation, and manuscript preparation remain the responsibility of the authors; there are no constraints on publication.
“High” Motivation for Alcohol: What are the Practical Effects of Energy Drinks on Alcohol Priming?
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 185–187, February 2013
How to Cite
Peacock, A. and Bruno, R. (2013), “High” Motivation for Alcohol: What are the Practical Effects of Energy Drinks on Alcohol Priming?. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 185–187. doi: 10.1111/acer.12021
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.