Cutoff Values for Alcoholic Liver Fibrosis Using Magnetic Resonance Elastography Technique
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 811–817, May 2013
How to Cite
Bensamoun, S. F., Leclerc, G. E., Debernard, L., Cheng, X., Robert, L., Charleux, F., Rhein, C. and Latrive, J.-P. (2013), Cutoff Values for Alcoholic Liver Fibrosis Using Magnetic Resonance Elastography Technique. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 811–817. doi: 10.1111/acer.12025
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.