Emotion-Word Processing Difficulties in Abstinent Alcoholics With and Without Lifetime Externalizing Disorders
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 831–838, May 2013
How to Cite
Endres, M. J. and Fein, G. (2013), Emotion-Word Processing Difficulties in Abstinent Alcoholics With and Without Lifetime Externalizing Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 831–838. doi: 10.1111/acer.12026
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: #AA016944
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.