Local Changes in Neurosteroid Levels in the Substantia Nigra Reticulata and the Ventral Tegmental Area Alter Chronic Ethanol Withdrawal Severity in Male Withdrawal Seizure-Prone Mice
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 784–793, May 2013
How to Cite
Tanchuck, M. A., Cozzoli, D. K., He, I., Kaufman, K. R., Snelling, C., Crabbe, J. C., Mark, G. P. and Finn, D. A. (2013), Local Changes in Neurosteroid Levels in the Substantia Nigra Reticulata and the Ventral Tegmental Area Alter Chronic Ethanol Withdrawal Severity in Male Withdrawal Seizure-Prone Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 784–793. doi: 10.1111/acer.12027
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: AA12439, AA13519
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Portland Alcohol Research Center Dependence Core. Grant Number: AA10760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.