A Novel Scoring System to Guide Risk Assessment of Wernicke's Encephalopathy
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 885–889, May 2013
How to Cite
Green, A., Parker, R. and Williams, T. M. (2013), A Novel Scoring System to Guide Risk Assessment of Wernicke's Encephalopathy. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 885–889. doi: 10.1111/acer.12028
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.