The subject of this mini-review has been presented in a symposium held at the Research Society on Alcoholism (RSA), June 25 to June 29, 2011 (Atlanta, GA). Organizer and Chair of the symposium was Kimberly A. Mallett. Introducer was Kimberly A. Mallett. Speakers were Jennifer P. Read, Lindsey Varvil-Weld, Clayton Neighbors, and Brian Borsari. Discussant was Helene R. White.
An Update of Research Examining College Student Alcohol-Related Consequences: New Perspectives and Implications for Interventions
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 709–716, May 2013
How to Cite
Mallett, K. A., Varvil-Weld, L., Borsari, B., Read, J. P., Neighbors, C. and White, H. R. (2013), An Update of Research Examining College Student Alcohol-Related Consequences: New Perspectives and Implications for Interventions. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 709–716. doi: 10.1111/acer.12031
The contents of this manuscript do not represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States Government.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: R01 AA015737, R01 AA019511, R01 AA017874
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.