Approaching the Prevalence of the Full Spectrum of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders in a South African Population-Based Study
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 818–830, May 2013
How to Cite
May, P. A., Blankenship, J., Marais, A.-S., Gossage, J. P., Kalberg, W. O., Barnard, R., De Vries, M., Robinson, L. K., Adnams, C. M., Buckley, D., Manning, M., Jones, K. L., Parry, C., Hoyme, H. E. and Seedat, S. (2013), Approaching the Prevalence of the Full Spectrum of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders in a South African Population-Based Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 818–830. doi: 10.1111/acer.12033
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse, and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: RO1 AA09440, R01 AA11685, RO1/UO1 AA01115134
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.