Resting-State Synchrony in Short-Term Versus Long-Term Abstinent Alcoholics
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 794–803, May 2013
How to Cite
Camchong, J., Stenger, V. A. and Fein, G. (2013), Resting-State Synchrony in Short-Term Versus Long-Term Abstinent Alcoholics. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 794–803. doi: 10.1111/acer.12037
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- National Institutes for Health. Grant Numbers: 5R01AA016944, 3R01AA016944-02S1, K02 DA020569
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.