Longitudinal Associations Between Smoking Cessation Medications and Alcohol Consumption Among Smokers in the International Tobacco Control Four Country Survey
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 804–810, May 2013
How to Cite
McKee, S. A., Young-Wolff, K. C., Harrison, E. L. R., Cummings, K. M., Borland, R., Kahler, C. W., Fong, G. T. and Hyland, A. (2013), Longitudinal Associations Between Smoking Cessation Medications and Alcohol Consumption Among Smokers in the International Tobacco Control Four Country Survey. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 804–810. doi: 10.1111/acer.12041
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01AA015596, R01AA017976, CTSA-UL1RR024139, T32AA015496
- U.S. National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: RO1 CA100362, P50 CA111236
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 79551
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 450110
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: C312/A6465
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.