The Influence of Fetal Ethanol Exposure on Subsequent Development of the Cerebral Cortex as Revealed by Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 924–932, June 2013
How to Cite
Leigland, L. A., Ford, M. M., Lerch, J. P. and Kroenke, C. D. (2013), The Influence of Fetal Ethanol Exposure on Subsequent Development of the Cerebral Cortex as Revealed by Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 924–932. doi: 10.1111/acer.12051
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Oregon Health & Science University Division of Neuroscience. Grant Numbers: NIH R01 NS070022, NIH P51 RR000163
- ABMRF/The Foundation for Alcohol Research. Grant Number: T32 AA007468
- The W.M. Keck Foundation. Grant Number: T32AG023477
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.