Similar Ethanol Drinking in Adolescent and Adult C57BL/6J Mice After Chronic Ethanol Exposure and Withdrawal
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 961–968, June 2013
How to Cite
Carrara-Nascimento, P. F., Lopez, M. F., Becker, H. C., Olive, M. F. and Camarini, R. (2013), Similar Ethanol Drinking in Adolescent and Adult C57BL/6J Mice After Chronic Ethanol Exposure and Withdrawal. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 961–968. doi: 10.1111/acer.12056
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Numbers: AA013852, AA014095
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.