Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular Tolerance of Voltage-Gated Calcium Channels is Evident After Short Exposures to Alcohol in Vasopressin-Releasing Nerve Terminals
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 933–940, June 2013
How to Cite
Pietrzykowski, A. Z., Ortiz-Miranda, S., Knott, T. K., Custer, E., Puig, S., Lemos, J. R. and Treistman, S. N. (2013), Molecular Tolerance of Voltage-Gated Calcium Channels is Evident After Short Exposures to Alcohol in Vasopressin-Releasing Nerve Terminals. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 933–940. doi: 10.1111/acer.12057
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5R01AA017920, 5R01 AA008003, K08AA01748, NS29470
- UMass FDSP. Grant Number: P60037094900000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.