Where the Individual Meets the Ecological: A Study of Parent Drinking Patterns, Alcohol Outlets, and Child Physical Abuse
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
How to Cite
Freisthler, B. and Gruenewald, P. J. (2013), Where the Individual Meets the Ecological: A Study of Parent Drinking Patterns, Alcohol Outlets, and Child Physical Abuse. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. doi: 10.1111/acer.12059
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- NIAAA Center. Grant Number: P60-AA006282
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!