Present address: Ping Zhang, Department of Surgery, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
Effect of Bacterial Pneumonia on Lung Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV) Replication in Alcohol Consuming SIV-Infected Rhesus Macaques
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 969–977, June 2013
How to Cite
Nelson, S., Happel, K. I., Zhang, P., Myers, L., Dufour, J. P. and Bagby, G. J. (2013), Effect of Bacterial Pneumonia on Lung Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV) Replication in Alcohol Consuming SIV-Infected Rhesus Macaques. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 969–977. doi: 10.1111/acer.12070
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of NIAAA or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: AA09803, RR00164
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.